copy this in your notebook
Force, gravity, speed, velocity, distance, acceleration, newton, scalar, magnitude, displacement, time, mass, energy, average speed, instantaneous velocity , resultant
1. What is Newton’s First Law? Give me an example
2. What is Newton’s Second Law? Give me an example
3. What is Newton’s Third Law? Give me an example.
4. Mr. Gary weighs a light 83 kilograms, and he hits a tennis ball that weighs 1 kilogram over the net. What has more force—Mr. Gary or the tennis ball? What law is this?
5. Draw the force diagram of a car on the road moving at velocity of 50 m/s left. (there are four forces).
6. Mr. Gary has a weight of 83 kilograms of pure unbridled muscle, what is his mass?
7. How much force can Mr. Gary hit a tennis ball if he swings a racquet with an acceleration of 40 m/s2. His mass is 83 kg.